Board Meeting by "the board"
All co-owners and tenants are encouraged to attend.
The next board meeting will be be held at the
4:00 pm on
Thursday October 15th, 2015.
most meetings are held on the third
Thursday of each month.
Property Management Company Change, begins Oct 1st
The Kenbrooke Board of directors are pleased to inform you McGlynn & Company has been hired as Kenbrooke’s new property management firm.
The current management contract with Davis Group will run through September 30,2015 and the new company begins October 1.
As this takes effect in less than thirty days, this letter will introduce you to the many transitional questions you likely have and the benefits that helped the Kenbrooke Board make this decision.
1. Dan McGlynn, the owner of McGlynn & Company has been working with the Kenbrooke Board for over ten years.
The familiarity between both parties is viewed as a positive for Kenbrooke.
The staff will also be familiar to many of you as most have worked at Kenbrooke in the past. McGlynn has been in property management for 29 years; the staff has years of condominium management experience as well.
2. Evaluation of all services provided will allow for efficiencies, improved services and cost savings.
3. A greatbenefit to Kenbrooke owners is the location of the new management office.
It will be located in as portion of the Kenbrooke Clubhouse as of October 1, 2015! This will allow owners easy access to management and staff; Owners can discuss suggestions or concerns and show management specific items while at your home; Allowowners to simply drop your monthly condo fees in the clubhouse drop box and save a stamp; This also allows the management team the opportunity to see firsthand the daily needs and progress at Kenbrooke.
4. The Kenbrooke clubhouse has gotten an upgrade! Stop down as of October 1, and see the beautiful new floor and the changes to the clubhouse. With improved conditions, the clubhouse is an amenity that owners will want to use.
5. The mailing address of the new management company is:
3492 Kenbrooke Ave, Kalamazoo MI 49006.
Office phone (269) 775-1295
website is mcglynncompany.com
Dan McGlynn’s personal cell phone (269) 967-3640
NOTE:McGlynn & Company’s doors will open October 1, 2015 we ask you call 269 967 3640 (cell phone) during September, 2015.
Mail service and the launch of the new website will begin September 14, 2015.
The officephone 269 775 1295 will also accept messages beginning September 14, 2015.
6. KenbrookeMonthly fees can be made payable to: “Kenbrooke”, with the new address of 3492 Kenbrooke Ave, Kalamazoo MI 49006.
All future Kenbrookemail will be accepted at this address after September 14.
If you forget or have already mailed your payments, it will be forwarded by Davis Group along with all other Kenbrooke documents as of October 2, 2015.
Any owner with ACH automated payments initiated by DAVIS GROUP will need to change and set up October and all future payments. All October 2015 and future payments for condo fees at Kenbrooke need to be set up by you the owner via check or automatic bank payment.
7. All current work orders continue to be handled by the Davis Group and both finished and incomplete work orders will be passed on to McGlynn and Company as of October 2, 2015.
This list should help Kenbrookeowners with the transition to the new management company.
As the new office will be located in Kenbrooke’s back yard, please take a moment in October to stop down and say hello.
Office hours are Monday through Friday 8:30am-4:30pm.
If you have any questions now or in the future, Dan McGlynn welcomes calls on his cellphone 269 967 3640.
The Kenbrooke Board, Dan McGlynn, CSM and The Staff at McGlynn & Company